CHINATOWN CENTRE, 405 SUSSEX STREET, SYDNEY
This Sydney located project is based in the China town area. The building is > 25m tall and houses significant restaurants with office levels above.
Below ground areas include, 2 levels of car park, loading dock, grease arrestor rooms etc.
KAE undertook design for Mechanical and Electrical Services.
The building services were designed to achieve an ABGR 4.5 star rating.
- Zone Smoke Control Systems
- Stair Pressurisation
- CBD basement sub station ventilation system
- ABGR 4.5 star air conditioning design
- Provision of new risers throughout the building
- Independent restaurant air conditioning
- Provision of supplementary outside air and cooling water systems
- Kitchen and misc. ventilation systems
- CBD basement substation chamber
- Distribution boards configured for multiple tenancy metering within floor
- Main switchboard configured for multiple floor tenancy metering
- Energy efficient lighting design
- Greenstar /ABGR Metering
- Perimeter PE cell daylight harvesting lighting control
- Surge protection
- BMCS lighting control with local occupancy and time delay overrides
- Power Factor Correction
- Computer monitored Emergency & Exit lighting
- Base building voice cabling to retail /restaurants/ office levels
- Access control & Intruder detection system
- Backbone MATV cabling provision to retail /restaurants/ office levels
- Tenancy audio-visual intercom system
- CCTV system
- Smoke detection & EWIS system