KAE undertook mechanical and electrical services design for this project.
The project involved refurbishment of Gamming and Lounge areas and the extension of the Brassiere including kitchen and smoking terrace.
Electrical services included:
- Upgrading of existing substation
- New main switchboard and distribution boards located in
- New energy efficient lighting complementing club’s décor
- Augmentation of energy efficient and mood lighting controls
- Relocation, augmentation and modernisation of audio-visual system
- New fire detection and EWIS system
- Full replacement of chiller plant
- New exhaust system for kitchen and servery
- New exhaust system for toilets
- Integration of new air conditioning system maintaining continual business operation