KAE provided the mechanical and electrical services design to this critical asset.
This earth satellite station is NSW’s main infrastructure for the delivery of wireless communications via orbiting satellites. The building comprises a total floor area of 10,000 square metres.
The services within the building are all critical complete with full 100% back up capability.
KAE undertook the mechanical, electrical, fire and hydraulic and architectural services design for this strategic telecommunications building.
KAE provided the following services discipline designs for this project:
- High voltage electrical infrastructure
- Low voltage electrical infrastructure
- HVAC (central plant chillers, Air distribution, N + 1 infrastructure)
- Fuel Storage
The following highlight services were designed by KAE:
- New 11kVA sub station
- New HV building ring mains
- New emergency generators
- New central plant chillers
- New air conditioning system