Darling Park Tower 1, located at 201 Sussex Street, Sydney comprises 51,000 sqm over 27 levels.
KAE, working for the co-owners of Darling Park Tower 1, GPT Wholesale Office Fund, Multiplex Capital and AMP Capital Investors has provided the technical expertise for this upgrade creating a revitalised CBD building.
The building was upgraded from a 3.5 star ABGR to a minimum 4.0 star (with a target of 4.5 stars ABGR), at time of design. Currently Darling Park Tower 1 building has achieved Assisted 5.5 stars (Unassisted 5.0) under NABERS Energy, and 3 stars under NABERS Water (2016).
Services Undertaken KAE has undertaken the base building design for this project including:
- Replacement of 2 off standby generators
- New power supplies to Data Centre floors
- Up grade of VAV system on each floor
- New Central plant chillers and cooling towers
- All new lighting design
- Security Up-grade
- BMCS up grade
- Provision of new risers throughout the building
- Provision of supplementary outside air and cooling water systems