KAE undertook mechanical and electrical services design for this project.
The project involved the demolition of the existing Golf club and the erection of a modern club house facility.
- Establishment of kiosk type substation located within a visually unobtrusive screened location
- Main switchboard and distribution boards positioned in easily maintainable discrete locations.
- Energy efficient aesthetically pleasing lighting complementing architectural finishes
- Energy efficient lighting controls integrating club’s functional and mood lighting controls.
- Audio-visual system utilising the la test cutting edge technology
- User friendly access control, audio-visual intercom and intruder detection system
- Extensive CCTV coverage of club premises with identifiable CCTV image recording system
- New fire detection and EWIS system
- Energy efficient air conditioning system
- Centralized control of flexi-hour zoned air conditioning
- Individual zone temperature control
- New exhaust system for kitchen and servery
- New exhaust system for toilets