Re introducing the science of engineering for the built environment is Jorgen’s driver for Engineering delivery at KNOX ADVANCED ENGINEERING (founded in 1999).Replication of design (with no in-depth thought) weakens the engineering ‘brand’, and wastes resources and most importantly represents lost opportunity.
In depth pre design Brainstorming & technology research are key steps in getting the right design.
Jorgen holds over 30 years of experience in the Building Services industry, with 20 years based in Sydney. Jorgen undertook his qualifications in England and achieved an Honours degree from South Bank University, London in Environmental Engineering.
Jorgen has participated in the delivery of many iconic projects including:-
- Management of a multidiscipline design consultancy.
- Management and design of Mechanical Services for major health care, leisure, residential, commercial, retail, educational, data centres and industrial projects.
- Provision of ESD building designs.
- Innovative solutions & project value adding
Areas of Excellence
- Ability to always add value on all projects.
- ESD analysis, options and reporting
- High level of technical skills.
- Detailed analysis and modelling skills including software development.
- Likeable personality with high moral standards and ethics.
Some major projects completed by Jorgen & KAE include:
- C25 – University of NSW PC2 laboratories
- Darling Park Tower1 Redevelopment
- AHM Office Development
- Bathurst Hospital
- Penrith Plaza Shopping Centre
- Kent Street Data Centre
- API Warehouse and Office